Have you been Kissed? Get the Kissed experience at our hair salon
Along with our team of 3 fully qualified hairdressers (including owner/manager Kerrie) and 1 apprentice, we have a professional beauty therapist and makeup artist, and a qualified massage therapist on call and available by appointment. This means our salon can offer a wide range of affordable Hair, Beauty, and Massage services inside our modern and comfortable premises at Lowood in the Lockyer Valley.
Getting married? We offer an out of salon service for our wedding and makeup services. Contact Us to find out how we can help.
When you spend $150 or more in one session in our salon, we’ll give you a complimentary $10 credit voucher to spend in our beauty room (valid 3 months), redeemable for any of our services.
We are Zip Pay partners. Set up a free Zip account and you’ll be able to shop now and pay later.
We now offer AfterPay on all of our services. AfterPay is free to set-up and is an easy method to use our services now and break up the payments into more manageble sums!
Owner Kerrie started Kissed Hair and Beauty in 2006 as a home-based business in Regency Downs. In 2014, Kerrie opened a salon in Plainland and built up a clientele of local customers and a reputation for excellent customer service. Our hair salon and beauty salon moved again in March 2019, to Lowood in the Lockyer Valley.
- Owner and manager Kerrie has over 30 years’ industry experience and is Melbourne trained. Kerrie specialises in colour, formal styles, creative cutting, and hair extensions.
- Nicole joined the team in 2015. She has over 20 years’ industry experience and specialises in creative cutting, formal styles, and foiling techniques.
- Stephanie joined the team in 2016. She has more than 10 years’ industry experience and specialises in colour, creative cutting, and hair extensions.
- Heidi joined the team in 2016 as a school apprentice and went full-time in 2019 as part of the Emerging Artists Program (supported by industry professionals). Heidi loves foiling and keeping up to date with the latest hair and beauty trends and styles.
We’re proud of the awards our hair salon and stylists have won
- Winner 2011 Toowoomba Spotlights Comp
- 2012 Finalist Toowoomba Spotlights Comp
- Winner of 2012 Apprentice of the Year Kayla Cook
- Winner of 2013 Home Based Business of the Year
- Winner of 2014 Retail Business of the Year
- Winner of 2016 Apprentice of the Year Kaitlin Edwards