100% human Remy hair extensions
Hair extensions are an easy way from going from short to long hair fast!
‘Remy’ hair extensions describe the characteristics of the hair. Remy hair extensions are high quality with an affordable price tag. Remy hair blends well with natural hair and all strands follow the same direction to avoid tangling and matting. Remy hair is collected with the cuticles intact.
Important care and maintenance for hair extensions
Hair extensions are a high maintenance hairdressing service and need special care, your stylist at Kissed Hair and Beauty will recommend products to help care for your new hair. Read more about hair extensions at our FAQ page.
For more information call us or visit our salon in Lowood, in the Lockyer Valley.
Here’s the best way to look after your new hair extensions.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 48hrs after application NO WASHING AT ALL
- Plait your hair each night before bed this avoids knotting
- 1-3 days after application; your scalp may feel a little sore as it adjusts to the new weight of the new hair
- Shampooing your hair; apply a small amount of shampoo and apply to scalp by stroking your scalp don’t rub
- Conditioning your hair; apply a small amount of conditioner to the mid lengths and ends by stroking the hair, then apply a small amount to your scalp don’t rub
- Combing or brushing your extensions; wet hair, use a wide tooth comb only NO BRUSH and start combing your hair from the bottom and work your way up to the extensions DO NOT COMB OR BRUSH FROM THE ROOTS
- Only use a brush on dry hair follow the same procedure
- Natural hair fall will happen during the 6 weeks but cannot be removed because of adhesive this will be removed at reapplication
Please advise us of any pre-existing medical conditions such as thyroid, lupus or any other condition that can affect the hair follicle