Need a professional makeup artist for a wedding or a formal?
Even if you don’t usually wear much makeup, your wedding day is one day where makeup is just as much a part of your look as your dress and hairstyle are. Don’t forget a makeup artist for your bridal party. We can even do age appropriate makeup for your flower girls.
You’ve probably paid a lot of money for your wedding, including the hire of a professional photographer. You’ll want to be able to look back at these precious memories and see a beautiful bride with flawless hair and makeup.
Here’s a few reasons why you should have your wedding day makeup done by a professional makeup artist.
- Professional colouring and blending to suit your skin tone and dress
- Long-lasting makeup that will look great all day
- Your makeup is applied with photography in mind to avoid shiny foreheads and to accentuate your facial bone structure, hair, and dress
- Professional quality makeup to avoid smudging and fading
School formals and special occasion makeup
Weddings aren’t the only occasions where formal wear and photography play a role. Debutante balls, engagement parties, and awards ceremonies are some of the type of events that people typically ‘go the extra mile for’ when it comes to what they wear and how they look.
Of course, we also have a range of cut and style Hair services for colouring, hair straightening, blow waves, style cuts and more. Our hair salon/beauty salon is in the township of Lowood in the Lockyer Valley.
Our beauty packages for weddings and formals:
- Formal hair Styles from $85.00
- Makeup including lashes $85.00
- Apply hair extensions $10.00
- Hair and makeup $155.00
- Extra padding $10.00